Field Trips at Liberty Wildlife
Field trips include a walk along our Education Trail to see our non-releasable birds of prey, hands-on activities, encounters with reptiles and live bird presentations.
Traditional School Field Trip Details
- Field trips are held Tuesdays and Thursdays for 2 hours either from 9:30-11:30am or 10am-12pm
- NOTE *** No pre-school or kindergarten field trips***
- NOTE ***1st grade field trips must be 40 kids maximum (we can split the trip up over 2 different days to accommodate large classes) ****
- Class size limit is 80 students(2nd grade and higher)
- If your class is over 80 students, we will try to book 2 dates and split the group in half
- Field trips include time for a snack (brought by the students)
- Tuesdays and Thursdays from October through April
- Prices are $5/student. For every 5 children, one chaperone is needed and is free of charge. Extra chaperones are $5 each.
- We are located at 2600 E. Elwood St, Phoenix AZ 85040
- Our major cross streets are 24th St and Broadway (just south of Sky Harbor Airport and the Rio Salado)
- We do not have a location for lunch, but can suggest parks nearby
- Please advise the Liberty Wildlife team if you have any students with particular cultural sensitivities (snakes, owls ….)
BOOK AHEAD to reserve your spot!
Email email@example.com for pricing, dates and more info