Eagle Court of Honor Program Request
All requests for programs MUST be made at least four (4) weeks in advance of the requested date. You must enter a specific date for your desired program. Entries with anything other than a specific date in the “Event Date” field cannot be scheduled.
*****2020 COVID PROTOCOL CHANGES******
Due to social distancing mandates, our team would prefer to have programs be in an outdoor setting. If the program is in the evening, there needs to be suitable lighting to ensure the comfort of the eagle. If your program must be indoors, our team will have the eagle outside for people to see as they enter.
Our team will arrive earlier than the guests to take family pictures with the Eagle Scouts receiving the honor. During the ceremony, the eagle can be presented for all to learn more about them. This educational piece is imperative as our eagles are on our Education Permit and are not allowed to be used solely as photo opportunities.
* Special Protocol for requesting an eagle for Eagle Scout Court of Honor:
Thank you for your interest in Liberty Wildlife and our educational ambassador eagles. As you can imagine we have many requests for these eagles to appear at Eagle Scout Courts of Honor. Unfortunately we are not able to meet all of these requests. Below see a list of requirements that help us determine which of the requests we are able to fill. Please evaluate these stipulations with your particular situation in mind and continue with the request if your particular program meets the requirements.
- Your Eagle Scout project was done at Liberty Wildlife
- The program is for at least 2 Eagle Scouts
- There is an opportunity for an educational element during the event
- The program is not late in the evening (should end before 8:00)
- Request needs to be made 4 weeks in advance
- You are willing to make a donation of $300 to cover expenses
- Mileage reimbursement for travel outside of Phoenix Metropolitan area
- No out-of-town requests on week days
If you do not get an e-mail confirming receipt of your program request a week after you submit it, please contact the program scheduler email@example.com.