A creative workshop that helps you…and Liberty Wildlife!
Participants will have a very special opportunity to photograph a variety of Liberty Wildlife’s birds under careful lighting conditions to create beautiful black-and-white images (and color, too). You will learn what makes for spectacular black-and-white shots that can be put together on your wall for a beautiful gallery of contemporary, modern art!
You will learn:
- Basic composition and positioning for black-and-white
- Understand what light works best when shooting black-and-white
- Learn about principles and techniques for capturing images that will result in compelling artwork
- Learn post-processing techniques via Luminar and Photoshop that will be easy, fun, and outstandingly beautiful
- “Get out of the rut” of traditional nature photography and explore new territory
- Have a fun, engaging and interactive learning experience
What to bring:
- Any DSLR or bridge camera with a hot shoe for mounting a flash or pocket wizard (both are provided)
- Memory cards and batteries
- Card reader for transferring images to your computer or external hard drive
- Computer, mouse and power cord for processing images. External hard drive if needed.
- Wear comfortable clothes